Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Progress

So good news!

I went into the doctor on December 31, 2014 for my baseline ultrasound and to begin my next round of Letrozole. Everything was fine so we started the dose of Letrozole. Well I dropped the pills in Ryan's car on the second day and lost two (still haven't found them to this day) but that didn't stop me from taking the rest of the dose like normal except only take two on the last day. I didn't use my patches this time.

I went in for a follow-up to on January 6, 2015 to see how everything was going and wouldn't you know, my lining was perfect and I had a few follicles that were 13 and 14! I've not had such a great, quick growth this whole time. I went back in on Friday, January 9, 2015 to see if I was ready for my shot. I wasn't but I did have a 15 and two 19s, so I was told to take the shot Sunday to give myself a little extra time for them to grow.

On Sunday, January 11, 2015, I took an ovulation test prior to taking my shot because I'm weird and because I wanted to see if my body was doing things on it's own.... It was! I got a light line (which means my body was in the beginning stages of O'ing)!!!! I was more than excited! Of course I still followed doctor's orders and administered my shot (well the hubby did and I didn't even know he did it... a refreshing change from the usual anticipation and stress about the shot lol). Timed as doctor has ordered.

I start to take the Progesterone on Wednesday and hopefully will have a positive test by the end of the month!

I can tell you that this time around has felt completely different than every other time I've done this. I'm really crossing fingers and praying for this to work this time! I would love nothing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment