Friday, September 12, 2014

I Can't Believe It's Real....

GUYS! I just got back from my doctor's appointment this morning and I have such great news!!

I got my second ultrasound and my doctor is pleased with the results. He couldn't stop smiling. My follicles have grown. On my right side, my larger one is now 17x19mm and there is another one which wasn't worth measuring on Wednesday that has grown significantly and is now 10.5x9.5mm. On the left side, the bigger one is growing pretty slowly and is now 12x13.

Dr. T is having me take my shot tomorrow morning and do timed intercourse then I have to take a vaginal progesterone pill twice a day. I take my pregnancy test around the 28th. If it is positive, I schedule a blood test with Dr. T to confirm the pregnancy and continue my progesterone pills. If it is negative then I stop the progesterone, start my period then start this process all over. Dr. T, Shannon (his wonderful nurse), Ryan and I are all hoping for a "one and done" process hahah

This appointment seriously made my day! I was so nervous going into it but was praying and reading through some fertility scriptures while waiting in the waiting room. I have tried to stay super positive through this whole experience and so far it has paid off tremendously. So many people worry and stress so much throughout this time but they don't see that there is a connection between their stress/worry level and their results! You must stay positive and have fun! Don't make conception more of a chore than it already is... I know with multiple doctor's appointments and medications and rising cost, it can be hard but just remember that the desire to conceive stems from a desire God has placed within you to be fruitful and multiply with the man you love and have been married to. You are creating a human being who can do great things, that is half you and half your husband. Remember that always. Don't make it a boring chore like doing the dishes or vacuuming the floor for the 10,000th time this week because your dogs shed like crazy. Make it fun like God meant for it to be!

Ok, off my soap box now and onto praying even more. I pray that all of your wishes of babies come true and that your journey is fun and the burden of infertility feels light!


No comments:

Post a Comment